Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hillary Clinton was out jogging one morning along the parkway when she

tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.





Before the Secret Service guys could get to her, 3 kids who were fishing

pulled her out of the water. She was so grateful she offered the kids


whatever they wanted.





The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland ." Hillary said, "No

problem, I'll take you there on my special Senator's airplane."





The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." Hillary

said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!!"



The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and

stereo headset!" Hillary was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you

don't look like you're handicapped." The kid said, "I will be after my dad

finds out I saved your ass from drowning

Guess that about says it all

No comments: