Thursday, November 06, 2008

Amazing.....

Seen a few posts about get them while you can you know.., Hi cap mags Tactical type rifles etc. Before Banana takes office & gets a ban.

Not that I'm in need of much, I really ramped things up in 1992 when Slick Willie was elected, & have continued to add to what I have on a fairly steady basis.

But I did some checking around the web & places are out of stock on a lot of things, Aim Surplus had like 4 or 5 different AR15 lowers a couple of days ago, but today they are out of stock on everything.

The only thing I could use would be a couple of more mags for the M&P 9mm, but most everything else I have of plenty of magazines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to dozens of online sites and their all bogged down so bad some have stopped taking orders altogether because they can't ship it all fast enough. JG is a week behind. Ammoman stopped taking orders, ammunitiontogo by a week, AIMsurplus by two weeks, and the list goes on.

The Duck said...

Yeah I had noticed that, as I surf around.
Like I said the only thing I could use are M&P mags & no big rush on those

Anonymous said...

For ammunition you might try FOS Ammunition.