Friday, November 21, 2008

Well I should have time now..

Well RIP S: 9/8/1981 E: 11/21/2008
That's a long time at one place, been through 3 different owners in an ever shrinking career field.
Although I thought it would last into retirement, the last 2 years have been hellish. It was to the point of dread every morning. The day's were a mentally exhausting, & seemed to suck the life out of me. All of the competition in the area has gone by the wayside, so I will continue down the path I started 5 years ago & that is training people for concealed carry & personal protection, (until Obama bans it) I suppose the real bummer was it was on their terms & not mine.

The new classroom is going to be done in a couple of weeks & the range expansion will hopefully be done before winter sets in. I have some reserves, so we will try fulltime training, & see where it leads.

Life is a highway, lets see where we are going, it may be one heck of an adventure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! We nee more people like you to spread the word and teach the discipline.

I am about 45 minutes from you, so if I can send someone your way for training I will.

The Duck said...

Great, Thank you, We try to give one of the best classes in Ohio

The Duck said...

Great, Thank you, We try to give one of the best classes in Ohio