Wednesday, May 06, 2009

CCW license much like ammo

Utah is behind on processing, they have been overwelmed as of May 6th they are processing early Feb. applications. They state expect 70-80 days after check clears to get license.

From a student:
Thought I would pass along some info about the Utah permit. I took your class back in March. Sent in the paperwork right after that. Called to check on the status yesterday. First question the lady asked me was what date did my check clear my bank. Then she said they are running about 70 to 80 days after the check clears my bank, and that they were just now getting around to the ones from early February. Well, I checked for the date, they held my check for a month before submitting it for processing, it cleared here on the 15th of April.. So their statement of have to issue within 60 days is way wrong. Just thought you'd like to know.
CheersDoug

No comments: