Monday, August 24, 2009

This is bad how?

So what if they "scared" the detainees? If it got the results, the answers, what's the flipping deal?

Use to be parents would threaten to cut their kids ears off if they didn't behave, I still have yet to see an ear less child.

If those that threaten or attack our country, get to live with all their joints & fingers intact they really should consider themselves lucky, its really not torture till it kills or cripples.

As I scan the www I see a lot of articles of how they beat, dismember, decapitate, yet we are the bad guys because we said mean things??

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

My wife also failed to be shocked or see any harm in the tactics used. I can't see how this is such a big deal except the Media is exploiting it and using some selected PSH to inflate it.