Sunday, February 06, 2011

Reporter blows it, again

During one visit, Z pulled out two 9-mm revolvers from a drawer and showed them to me. Illegal weapons. "You can find a gun anywhere, and if you got a couple dollars in your pocket, you can buy one," he says.
He sees 17-year old kids who have 40 Glocks -- 9 mm's with 30-round extended clips. "And I'm looking at them, like, damn, I've got only 9 bullets in mine.

Now I know there are 9mm revolvers, I have one, but they are fairly uncommon, but this guy has 2?
Now all the 9mm wheelguns I know of are ether 5 or 6 shot, so how does he have one that shoots 9?
Now do the 17 year olds have 40 9mm Glocks, or do they have a Model 40 Glock, (which is not a 9 mm), or do they have 40 cal Glocks, which the 9mm High Capacity magazines are not going to work well in, as well they are 2 different calibers.

No comments: