Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Well the NRA is the membership

By the 1970's we realized the old NRA was bargining away our rights, and the membership changed the leadership

First they came for the machine guns, I didn't step up because I didn't have a machine gun
Then they came for short barreled shotguns, I didn't step up because I didn't have a short barreled shotgun
Then they came for the silencers, I didn't step up because I didn't have a silencer
Then they came for the handguns, and I didn't step up because I didn't have a handgun
Then they came for my fine target rifle, and there was no one left to step up for me

Dianne Feinstein:
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out-right ban, picking up every one of them... 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it

No comments: